Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to my Blog.  I haven't really had a blog in around five years, but going to Afghanistan is pretty interesting.  I know that many of you have wanted my address over there, so here it is:

Joseph Shamy (No Rank)
PRT Kapisa
APO AE 09354

I will expand more on what I will be doing in further blogs, but I just wanted to give a first shout out to all who have shown great support for me in this deployment.
Mom, Dad, and Nicole
Ninang Winnie and Ate Nanette
Mommy Minda and Daddy Jun
Eric and Molly
The Lantican Family
Grandma Lupe
Uncle Dan and Aunt Dora
Uncle Mark
Little Tony
Little Mark
My brother Paul and his family
My best friend Kaz and his family
The Snow Family
The Wagner Family
Friends at my Dad's VFW



Thank you all for giving me a great send off while I was back home!

Stay Frosty,

JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment