Final days at Camp Atterbury, Indiana after living here for nearly four months. Even though the Intel training I received here was sub-par...we still had fun. The first month and a half of training actually only averaged about 3 hrs of actual training a day, but we made due with the white space. Like the Air Force guys Beiberizing the Navy side of the dorm in the first month, to being able to actually leave base and watch movies and go to various restaurants around Indiana. In the end the Navy guys finally got the last laugh. They decorated the entire side of our barracks with Disney Princess birthday party stuff. They got K-Fed pretty bad because he was behind most of the other practical jokes on the Navy side. Then we got dispersed amongst the PRTs and specialized in our Area of Operations. The rest of my team showed up and thats when we got to do some really cool Army stuff. You can see some of the activities that we did below. We really came together as a team and excelled in all aspects of the training. I am definitely happy to be part of the Air Force, because Army training follows a Crawl, Walk, Run approach. This creates the whitespace that I mentioned above earlier. Sometimes I think that the time could have been used more efficiently, but it is hard to train thousands of people. In the end everyone is trained and ready to fight the good fight (literally) in Afghanistan!Stay Frosty,
JoJo
No comments:
Post a Comment