Tis the season to be jolly right? I know I know, but this is my blog and I will complain if I want to, plus I haven't updated my blog in almost two weeks. I have been super busy here. Mainly because there exists a JTF (Joint Task Force) that has taken over the PRT and benefits from the by-products like a normal eukaryotic cell benefits off of the small mitochondria. Maybe if the liaison officers attached to the JTF were worth their weight in gold. No offense to the Reservists that I know, but wow do reservists suck. Active duty military is just more squared away. Being that they are reservists you do get a motley assortment of characters. The leader of the pack sounds like the golfer from Winnie the Pooh, and he is about as tall. Think of the way Humphrey bogart talks. My counterpart from that team has a lisp too, but not the manly one. (You know "not funny haha, but funny -----") I think that if they weren't in mine and the PRT's business they would be tolerable. I just hate that they haven't been trained in the PRT mission, but they think that they can dictate the actions.
Back to Happy go-lucky JoJo. I did get to make a holiday shout-out to Texas Tech for the upcoming bowl game. (Wreck 'Em Tech) I hope they beat who ever North Western is...does anybody even know where that is? I am glad that the Cowboys beat the Colts, but at least Yuck Yuck isn't coach. Is Tony Romo still injured? BTW these aren't rhetorical questions. You as "True Believers" can comment on my blog posts. I am playing the guitar when I can. My new guitar is ok....Its a Squire (by Fender) Dreadnought acoustic. Its a little rough on the fingers but it gets the job done. I hope that I can bring it back home and add it to my axe arsenal. I currently own three guitars, but I have also sold back three, so this is my sixth guitar. Weird to think that I have been playing since I was roughly 13 years old. I am learning French if you can tell by the title. Please don't translate that if you don't have a sense of humor...or if you have children that are just learning how to read. :-P
It is pretty monotonous here...kinda like Groundhog's Day (if you don't know what movie that is, then you are missing out) I have pretty much finished all major TV series in the last month. I have thus far watched, Weeds, Spartacus, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and I have begun Heroes. Heroes in my opinion is a knock-off of X-men that has watered down Biology and Psychology stats worked into the script. It is somewhat interesting though. I have started rambling...so I will sign off and come back when I have something more interesting to write about. (Probably when it snows and I have pictures or Christmas)
Stay Frosty!
JoJo
No comments:
Post a Comment