Howdy Ya'll,
That's a good 'ole fashion Texas greeting. Speaking of Texas what is with my football teams? I mean the Dallas Cowboys are only 2-7 and Texas Tech is not doing too well either. It is getting colder and colder here. We also are getting warnings about Mice and Cobras being in the dorms if we eat food in there. I don't know why I capitalized them, but it may be because I consider them a collective force ready to terrorize the residents of FOB Morales-Frazier. My job here gets busier and busier, so I may be a little tough for me to keep on my blog. I am glad that you guys are reading though. I have over 244 views as of today. (And there was much rejoicing) It is hard to believe that I have already been deployed for over a month. I mean I missed my favorite holiday (at least I could make a JibJab card) and it is almost Thanksgiving. I do not even keep track of the days of the week anymore, because I am always working. I do get to catch up on a lot of movies and read books when I go back to the barracks though. The best way to keep in touch is through email (dakenshamy@gmail.com or ssjshamy@sbcglobal.net) or with Skype (slimshamy85) If you find me on Skype, then we might be able to VideoChat.
Back to the title of the post. Facebook. I am writing to let you true believers know about the Official PRT Kapisa Facebook page. This is not to say that I will be on the page, but you never know. :-P (Does anyone get the emoticons?) If you are on Facebook (if not, shame on you) then you should definitely become a fan of the page.
Stay Frosty,
Jojo
No comments:
Post a Comment