Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hooray a Humidifier!

So my humidifier came in the mail today.  I never thought that I would really need one, but it is so dry and cold here.  I am so excited that I am blogging about it!  Afghanistan besides being the darkest place on earth is really dry during the winter. I mean I don't want to be San Antonio humid, but enough to not feel like I have been sunburned!  Is it pathetic that a small thing like a humidifier can make my day?  Rule #32 Enjoy the little things.
This humidifier is going to be a lifesaver!  I know that sounds a little dramatic, but I feel like I am being prepped to be skinned by Buffalo Bill everyday (its puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again)  I am so glad that I got the electricity working in my room.  It is kinda funny that I lacked so much confidence in the craftsmanship of the people making the PRT village that I accepted the electrical flaw in my room.  Not a dangerous one, but the electricity was configured in a series setting when it should have been a parallel.  That means that the lights need to be turned on to have the electricity work.  Turns out I was the only one in the whole village like that (woe is me)  Anydangways, I get to try out this sweet set up tonight.  Maybe I won't be JoJo Jerky anymore. 

                                                      Stay Frosty and Moist,

                                                      JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment