Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thanks Everybody

Hey there True Believers!

I have gotten to the point where I have not done anything productive.....except exercise.....for the last three days.  My replacement has fully taken the reins and my mission in Afghanistan is almost complete.  This is a really good feeling, because I can finally relax.  I am not going to lie, serving with the Army has definitely shown me my true potential and given me many memories and friendships that I will treasure for the rest of my life.  Any deployment after this will most likely be with the Air Force and much MUCH easier and shorter.  All I have left is the long journey home where I base hop and fly back in time to American.  You will know when I am finally back home through a Facebook update. 

Thank you everyone for keeping up with my blog and supporting me throughout my deployment in Afghanistan. 

WINNING!
JoJo

1 comment:

  1. Feel free to stop by my new house and have a drink when you get home

    ReplyDelete